1. Your contract is with The Travel Professionals ("The Travel Professionals").
2. The Client is the person or persons named on the signed Booking Form. No booking shall exist until:
(a) a booking form has been completed, signed and received by The Travel Professionals;
(b) full pre payment has been paid and forwarded to The Travel Professionals with the booking form; and
(c) the booking has been confirmed in writing to the Client.
3. Cancellation of any booking will incur the following charges:
All notification of cancellations either in part of in full shall be made to The Travel Professionals in writing. Cancellation or amendments to take effect from the day that the notification is received by The Travel Professionals. If the Client(s) find it necessary to change reservations after confirmation, this facility is available up to 10 weeks prior to departure at the nominal charge of £25 per booking plus all charges of whatever nature levied by the companies suppliers. After this time, all alterations will be treated as cancellations and re-bookings and full cancellations fees are applicable.
4. The Travel Professionals reserves to right to cancel or make changes to tour arrangements. We will always offer either arrangements of a comparable standard or a full refund; should cancellation or a material changes be made within 10 weeks of departure, the Client(s) will also be entitled to compensation provided The Travel Professionals has received full payment.
Period before scheduled departure date within which a material modification is notified to Client Compensation per personMore than 56 days NIL15-56 days £150-14 days £30
Payment of compensation will not be made for any change caused by force majeur.
5. The Travel Professionals accepts responsibility should the services which it is contractually obliged to provide prove to be deficient or not of reasonable standard, save in respect of injury, illness and death where liability only attaches to a proven negligence of operators employees or agents acting within the scope of, or in the course of their employment. No liability can be accepted for any negligent act or omission of air or sea carriers, whose responsibilities are governed by international convention which may limit or exclude our liability. The liability of any hotelier may also be limited in accordance with the Paris Convention of 1962 on the liability of hotelkeepers.
6. The Travel Professionals cannot accept any liability for any loss, damage or expense resulting from war or terrorist activities threatened or actual, civil unrest, closure or airports, industrial action, threatened or actual or any event outside our control where such delay extend or compel a change in arrangements.
7. The Travel Professionals will not be liable for any damages either for death, injury or illness or for any breach of contract if the same is due to unusual and unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or due to any event which even with all due care we could not foresee or forestall. Obligations and responsibilities in respect of carriage by air and sea are subject and limited to the conditions of the carrier with whom the Client travels.
8. The Travel Professionals is unable to accept any liability for any delay in any flight whether the cancellation or delay is caused by adverse weather conditions, re-scheduling or times by the airline, any action by airport authorities and/or the action of air traffic controllers, mechanical breakdown, strike or industrial action or otherwise. In the event of any flight delay, the responsibility for the welfare of any passenger booked by The Travel Professionals will be with the airline concerned.
9. All claims shall be subject to English law and all proceedings shall be within the exclusive domain of the English courts.
10. On arrival at any hotel or other venue, Client(s) should acquaint themselves with and, where appropriate, observe all and any safety precautions on display at such hotel or venue in order to ensure as far as possible their own and others' safety and protection during their stay.